Create Your Own Spa Experience
As Sarasota Essential Oils team leader, Laurie Letzo says, “After a long day at work, one of my favorite oils to use in my bath is a couple of drops of lavender and Peace & calming. Oh what a nice relaxing experience!”
Create your own spa getaway with these easy-to-make DIY shower bombs! The next time you need a bit of rejuvenation, toss a shower bomb in the bottom of your shower and enjoy the wonderful scent or create a collection of these homemade shower bombs as a gift for someone you love.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid (available at health food stores or online)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 30 drops of your favorite aromatic essential oil (see our suggestions below)
Mix together the baking soda and citric acid in a medium-size bowl. In a separate small bowl or bottle, mix together water and essential oil. Slowly add the oil-water mixture a few drops at a time into your dry ingredients, stirring well after each addition (a stand mixer works well for this). When ingredients are thoroughly mixed, tightly pack into 2-inch balls using your hands, a stainless steel cake pop mold, or a cookie scoop. Set on a plate to dry. If necessary, pack the balls again more tightly. Allow to dry for 12 hours before using.
To use, simply place a bomb near your feet under warm running water and enjoy the aromatic experience!
Suggested essential oil additions:
- Morning Fresh Shower Bombs: Add 30 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata to a batch for an invigorating and fresh aromatic experience.
- Orchard Stroll Shower Bombs: For a sweet, refreshing aromatic journey, add 30 drops of Citrus Fresh to a batch.
- Day’s End Shower Bombs: Add 30 drops of Lavender to a batch to enjoy a relaxing aromatic addition to your shower time.
Ready To Join Young Living?
Are you ready to become a wholesale member and save 24% off the regular retail price?
Now is the time
Are you ready to change your life and your finances? When you become a wholesale member with Young Living, you are joining a family that is passionate about people. We love helping people learn about essential oils and how they can help you get rid of the chemicals and start your wellness journey! Also you can choose to start making an income just by sharing your passion. Start Now